Well here it is February 2 and its pouring rain and chilly. I have made my first quilt for a gift for a girl I used to babysit from the time she was 8 weeks old until she turned 3. She always calls me her "second Mom". We went to her wedding last February and now she is having a little girl of her own.. So of course I had to make her something. Cathy is gonna be going down to south Florida for the shower so she will deleiver the gift. I hate the traffic down there so I am not going for that reason.
Now that the gift is done, I am free to go on and finish the Doll quilt for my granddaughter and then on to finish my Fun and Done table runner. I am so anxious to get that done. It is a lot of fun to do. My daughter has requested new fleece jackets for my grandchildren for next Christmas. So I will be collecting just the right fleece for them during the spring and summer.
Here are the pix of the baby quilt.
Fantastic! Love the quilt--so soft and cuddly looking. I don't see my first post but this might be a duplicate.
ReplyDelete