

Here is my first ever quilt that I did about a year ago. It's the Summer Porch from Eleanor Burns . I think the book was Quilts for All Seasons. After the class I was so upset with the quilt I was ready to throw it in the trash. It looked horrible I thought...So I put it on a shelf and never touched it again. Fran told me to send it to her and she would quilt it for me, so about 2 weeks ago I took it to the PO and off to Alaska it went...It came back a week later look fantastic. So I put the binding on it and you will see the out come..I actually like the quilt now... I have gotten new material this week and will be doing a tqable runner in the Chit CHat pattern from Fun and Done this coming week.
No comments:
Post a Comment