


Here it is a beautiful warm sunny day in Florida at last. I finished my Fun & Done table runner and I am so thrilled with it. I did find things while finishing it that I will do differently with the next one but all in all I loved doing it. My daughter Helen has already claimed it for hers. She also requested I make her another one for keeping on the table all the time. She has also requested different shades of blues so that one will be great to make since I love the color blue. I am also gonna be making one for Troy's Mom. Troy is my daughter Cathy's significant other. I will be busy for a while I think.
That is so cool! Great job Terri! You have your projects lined up for yourself from family and friends--you better get on it! LOL
ReplyDelete