

OH OH OH I forgot to add the picture of the quilt that atarted all of this quilting for me..It's the "Summer Porch" by Eleanor Burns. it almost made its way to the trash. I hated it cause I did not like the way it came out and no matter what I tried I could not get it quilted right. So I put it on a shelf in the sewing room and closed the door...If it had not been for Fran it would have made its away to the trash. She told me to send it to her and she would quilt it for me.. It is now dispayed in the living room and when Helen and her husband were here last weekend, Mike used it while he was napping in the recliner...
This one came out pretty sweet! Terri did a terrific job on the blocks and gettig it together. It quilted nicely I think. Good job Terri!
ReplyDelete